Under Insulation Water Detector – A Solution to Corrosion Under Insulation – CUI
- Global Certification for use in all hazardous areas, both on and offshore
- SIRA 05ATEX2277 (EEx is IIC T4) CE 0518 Marked and EX II 2G
- Recognised and included in Shell Global Solutions Thermal Insulation DEP 2011.
H2Obvious – Self contained, encapsulated, globally certified device for fluid/water detection under thermal insulation, as a solution to assist in reducing incidences of Corrosion Under Insulation – CUI
Please click here to view a detailed graphical video of how this technology can assist in CUI mitigation.
- Clarke Agents – email@example.com
- IMAP Audits Inc – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elcometer Ltd – email@example.com
- Liquid Energy Global Services Ltd – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Safari Oil & Gas – email@example.com
- ScanSolutions – firstname.lastname@example.org
- OGM IT Sdn. Bhd. – email@example.com
- DRW International – firstname.lastname@example.org
For all information
H2OBVIOUS IS THE ONLY COMPLETE AND GUARANTEED GLOBAL SOLUTION FOR LEAK DETECTION AND CORROSION UNDER INSULATION – CUI, ALSO KNOWN AS UNDER INSULATION CORROSION – UIC
H2Obvious is a revolutionary device that will detect, indicate and identify the location of any fluid either on the pipe surface or within the insulation media. H2Obvious is a globally patented and trademarked, innovative technology for any process environment that requires thermal insulation on any pipes or container vessels that are susceptible to either leaking or corroding.
H2Obvious is a self-contained, non-intrusive solution, for monitoring, locating, indicating and identifying any fluid under insulation. H2Obvious devices are independently active 24 hours a day, 7 days a week 365 days per year.
Fluid by its very nature will flow, finding its lowest point of exit where it is able. H2Obvious simply allows the fluid to be released, channelling it into an indication and detection device that will immediately alert operatives to the Health and Safety issues surrounding leaking pipes, and the potential for Corrosion Under Insulation.
H2Obvious can be installed in two ways:
- Dynamically, when new insulation is being applied to pipes and vessels.
- Retrospectively, where insulation has already been applied to pipes and vessels.